Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kitschy Kitchen

Your place to hang with friends, old and new.

13 comments:

Nancy Beck said...

Bueller...
Bueller...

Blogless Troll said...

Where's the food? I'm starving.

Whirlochre said...

Ah, Blogless, you horny bull, you. Knew you'd lead me to the nosh...

Precie said...

Hey, what's EE's favorite food? Other than barbequed weredingoes, which are out of season.

Robin S. said...

He said he eats cereal and cream for breakfast.

Nancy Beck said...

Barbequed weredingoes? I thought it was weredingo slurry.

Or weredingo milkshakes.

Nancy Beck said...

BTW, what do blogless trolls like to eat?

Soylent green?

Anonymous said...

*wanders into the kitchen, feeling like the nerdy girl at the cool kids' party*

oooh, nachos....

Anonymous said...

I left a chocolate fudge kahlua cheesecake around here somewhere.

Sandra Cormier said...

I had a nice toasted club. Whose turn is it to do the dishes?

Here, you scrape, and I'll erase.

Saipan Writer said...

Avocados are in season, so I've brought guacamole. Anybody have chips?

I always gravitate to the kitchen at parties. Even when I was young and skinny and not all that interested in food. There's something about the kitchen that just feels right.

I've been to fancy parties in luxurious homes, and I sit in the kitchen and talk with the help.

So glad to find the kitchen here.

Ooh, look. An EE cookie jar. Wonder what's in there.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was jeb's! Shhh. Don't tell! And does someone have an extra napkin? I've got fudge on my, uh, I've got fudge.

Miss Snark said...

:::looks around with increasing dismay at the lack of libations::::


where the hell is the gin pail???????