Two years and rolling! Thank you from all your faithful Minions!
My copy of the April bookclub book is in England ... and I'm not. Tell me about it so I can bluff my way through the discussion? ;)
Sylvia, try checking the Amazon reviews and see what you can crib from those. :-)
The main characters are Odd, Quinn, and Quinn's nipples.She talks a lot about menopause; he was a horny teenage girl in another life.They solve his/her murder.You're good to go!
Crap. Blogger ate my long comment about the book and I don't have time to rewrite. Sorry. :-(
*ROTF* I rather like Keirsten's condensed version!
I felt bad for the two of them, attached in time, and now off kilter, with one of them dying young, before they could reconnect.
I got the feeling Odd was going to be dying young soon himself, so they could get back in synch.Gotta go to work. Shit!
We are going to have a fun discussion of "Homicide My Own." The characters are truly characters.
I agree, Dave. They really are - the hot flash thing, the colloquial phrases, all of it.And the backstory on the bad guy and his bad little girl.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
My copy of the April bookclub book is in England ... and I'm not. Tell me about it so I can bluff my way through the discussion? ;)
Sylvia, try checking the Amazon reviews and see what you can crib from those. :-)
The main characters are Odd, Quinn, and Quinn's nipples.
She talks a lot about menopause; he was a horny teenage girl in another life.
They solve his/her murder.
You're good to go!
Crap. Blogger ate my long comment about the book and I don't have time to rewrite. Sorry. :-(
*ROTF* I rather like Keirsten's condensed version!
I felt bad for the two of them, attached in time, and now off kilter, with one of them dying young, before they could reconnect.
I got the feeling Odd was going to be dying young soon himself, so they could get back in synch.
Gotta go to work. Shit!
We are going to have a fun discussion of "Homicide My Own." The characters are truly characters.
I agree, Dave. They really are - the hot flash thing, the colloquial phrases, all of it.
And the backstory on the bad guy and his bad little girl.
Post a Comment